What we offer...
Benefits of Membership
- A friendly, welcoming, and inclusive club spirit with multiple weekly events presenting great opportunity to get involved
- Receive the opportunity to play anytime you would like to on the 8th most spectacular golf course in the British Isles
- 5 sets of tees allowing golfers of all abilities to fully enjoy the course
- Excellent practise facilities including the island’s only complimentary member range experience featuring access to unlimited Srixon premium golf balls
- Quality professional coaching and advice from Head Professional Charlie Simpson to help you gain maximum enjoyment from your game
- A cosy yet modern clubhouse where you’ll want to bring friends and family with delicious food prepared using the freshest ingredients daily by the team at Bay Green Restaurant
- Enjoy great experiences away from the island via a range of connections with top 100-rated golf clubs in other parts of the British Isles
We do have a select number of memberships available, if you are interested in membership please kindly complete the contact form below and we will revert to you with all required information.
Local Isle of Man Residents
Full membership is available from under £4 per week for junior golfers and students, up to a maximum of £20 per week for adults aged over 35.
Cool Season Special Membership Opportunity
Join us now and benefit from the incredible opportunity of 15 months membership for the price of 12!
Become part of 128 years of history and walk in the footsteps of three of golf’s most revered architects playing within one of the world’s most unique true Links golf settings. Complete access is available for just £350 per annum.
Our members practice area is over 300 yards in length and circa 200 yards wide at the widest point. The practice ground is located right next to the sea and offers a functional place with a beautiful setting in which to work on your game. All full members benefit from our complimentary range service including use of Srixon’s premium range balls.
We have a large flat hitting area and multiple targets ranging from 75 yards up to 250 yards. We also have an excellent target area for practising your driving which progressively narrows from 42 yards wide at 175 yards out, to 32 yards wide (our narrowest fairway) at 250 yards from the teeing area.
There is an area dedicated to this important scoring part of the game with sand greens to assist feedback on distance control. Greens range from 60 – 110 yards at 10 yard intervals offering a perfect opportunity to master the shorter shots.
Mini Course for beginners and young starters
We have a great little 6 hole mini course on the driving range which is the perfect place for new golfers to transition from hitting balls on the range towards the main golf course, but with shorter holes.
There are two warm-up nets with Huxley Golf’s premium artificial turf and a putting green located next to the clubhouse.
The Indoor Centre is available for members to book from 8am, 7 days per week, with the last available booking being 8pm, this running until 9:45pm.
The facility now incorporates a 15 feet by 10 feet indoor putting green with 5 hole locations including a mini hole which is perfect for grooving your stroke and improving confidence once you get onto the main course. The simulator itself features a brilliant array of features including options to:
- Play complete rounds of golf on stunning golf courses with incredibly life-like graphics – those early dark nights and rainy Saturdays will only add inspiration! A fourball could play 18 holes in less than 2 hours.
- Complete bag mapping – use the highly accurate shot statistics to learn exactly how far you actually hit each club in your bag. Brilliant for helping you make the best shot choices when playing on the Links for real.
- Complete technique practice in serene conditions. Use the amazing shot data, mirrors, distance control, and Long Drive challenges to hone your game.
- Take custom fitting of golf clubs to a whole new level. In combination with the Srixon fitting system and tonnes of different shaft options we can easily and comfortably tailor clubs to fit your game perfectly. Then you’ll also be able to test that club outside on the course in real life scenarios, not just on a driving range.