A warm Golf welcome awaits
The Isle of Man has something for everyone whether travelling as purely a group of golfers or with multiple interests! Great direct travel hubs, history, nostalgia, phenomenal scenery, 8 golf courses all within easy reach, a vibrant dining scene, and a wonderfully friendly spirit!
- Stylish en suite rooms with free Wifi
- Quality mini kitchen
- Nespresso, Roberts radio, Smart TV
- Laundry facilities available
- On the doorstep of 14 North
- Luxuriously furnished large rooms
- Sea facing options available
- Free Wifi Smart TV
- Highly rated breakfast
- Contemporary styled large rooms
- Smart TV including Sports
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary Aveda Toiletries (Business Club Rooms)
- 4 Star rated
- Nostalgic cosy seaside stone cottage
- Sleeps 4 people
- 40 yards from beach
- Free Wifi
with an enchanting setting
A world class experience
Plan a visit to Castletown Golf Links and enjoy a world class experience! Pure golf the rugged links kind.
In under an hour from UK airports, find yourself on Castletown Golf Links, at the southern tip of the Isle of Man, surrounded by dramatic coastal scenery, you can play one of best kept secrets in the British Isles. Entirely surrounded by the sea on all three sides with vistas as far as the eye can see from every hole, and set within the beautiful Langness Peninsula, Castletown Golf Links provides a championship seaside Links golf experience that will refresh the senses in a way that few other locations can.
If you are planning a UK golf tour, Castletown is not to be missed, with an ocean, or bay view from every hole, delicious clubhouse cuisine and our exciting golf packages, it must be on your bucketlist.